I installed a couple more FireFox Add-ons today that I like so far:
Foxmarks stores your bookmarks on a central server, and automatically synchronizes them. Great way to have one set of bookmarks between home & work.
PermaTabs let's you mark tabs parmanent, so they don't get closed and always stay on the tab bar. I'm currently using this for my iGoogle page.
Tabbrowser Preferences is total vital to me. I really like having addresses I type into the address bar or search bar show up in a new tab, and this addon makes it happen. Among a bunch of other tab-related things (like putting the tabs on the bottom of the browser).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Another add-on you might want to look at is Mozex:
http://mozex.mozdev.org/
It allows you to launch arbitrary applications to handle some tasks. For example, I hooked up jEdit as my editor for text boxes.
Just make sure you use the "beta" 1.9.5 version. The older version they link as being stable doesn't work with more recent versions of FireFox.
2 words: Adblock Plus
Post a Comment