I recently switched from Avant Browser to Firefox as my fulltime web browser. Good choice, firefox is great. Right now I'm testing out the ScribeFire addon which promises to make blogging easier. We'll see if it has any impact on my blogging rate. ;)
Powered by ScribeFire.
ROFL: the line above this one, "Powered by ScribeFire" was automatically inserted by ScribeFire. If I can't figure out a way to turn that off, it's gone.
4 comments:
So I followed your link to ScribeFire, and the site is totally useless. I mean, I understand that ScribeFire is some kind of FireFox add-on, and that it's related to blogging. But WTF does it do? I have no idea, and neither does their website.
Yeah, I basically had to just play with it to figure it out. I learned about it here: http://www.cogniview.com/convert-pdf-to-excel/post/top-10-tools-i-cant-live-without/
(site is real slow thanks to digg.com)
I did manage to turn off the "Powered by ScribeFire" autotext, btw. It was in the settings menu to the left of the editing window.
Yay! Firefox is where it's at, yo! ;)
Don't forget to use "Ad Block Pro" for firefox. You'll never want to surf without it!!!!
Post a Comment