Last night was an awesome workout at the gym. Upped the weights on some of the exercises during the circuit weight training, which is always nice, but the real win was on the treadmill. I ran for 20 minutes straight on the treadmill. Previous best was 10 minutes. I've got the 5k coming up in 11 days, so I gotta make sure I'm good to go.
On the video game front, I picked up Metroid Prime 3 over the weekend, and it's really slick. Controls feel great on the Wii. Moving and shooting is almost natural. Certainly the best shooter I've ever played without a keyboard & mouse. The beta for Team Fortress 2 has also started. This game is a riot. The artistic style of the game is amazing, and the gameplay is super smooth. Runs great on my 2 year old PC. And finally I've been playing a bit of Warcraft recently. The game is a lot of fun when you play with a friend :)
Tonight after the weigh-in Megan is forcing me to go with her to Kickass Cupcakes in Davis Square. It'll be torture, I'm sure. But somehow I'll make it through... [homer] mmmm... chocolate... [/homer]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY GOD!! Thank God we're not in walking distance of Davis any more (okay, we haven't been in years, but still!)! CUPCAKES! You have to tell me how they are - I may need to force Paul to take me there!
Thank goodness I made my own cupcakes here last night(chocolate orange w/ chocolate buttercream frosting) or I might have been forced to cancel gaming to find cupcakes.
Cuuuupcaaaakes..cccccuuuuuppppcaaaaakkkeess...
Ahem.
I'll definitely report on the agony I suffer after eating the aforementioned cupcakes.
Stay tuned!
Yes do, you poor, poor thing! ;)
Post a Comment