Wednesday, September 5, 2007

GenCon 2007 Day 2

Day 2, Friday, was my lightest day this trip. Only one event. Here's the flickr photoset: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8810078@N06/sets/72157601888542379/

I got to play the brand new Starcraft Board Game. This game was even more ridiculous than the Warcraft Board Game. Waaaay too many little bits all over the board.

IMG_0082

When you have fight in this game, you gotta line up all your units against the opponent, and there was barely room for it on this big table. Totally out of control. Perfect type of game to play at a convention, but I'd never buy it, 'cause I'd never play it.

Apart from playing Starcraft, I did a lot of walking around the dealer's room, and you can see the pictures in the flickr set.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

These games look cool, but you're right--too many little pieces. I might swallow one accidentally.